YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN BATH AND BEACH TOWELS
– Sleeps 6 people with 2 bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with two twins. Large screened-in sleeping porch overlooking the lake with 2 twin beds and 3 cot-style beds. Pull-out futon in the living room.
– Mini-split heating/air conditioning in the bedrooms.
– Spacious knotty pine kitchen. Fully equipped with dishes, silverware, cooking and bakeware, coffee maker. It is freshly stocked each season with salt/pepper/other seasonings and coffee filters for all to share.
– Huge dressing room and bathroom combo with a shower.
– Two large screened-in porches, one with a dining table and other with a casual seating area overlooking the lake.
– TV with full cable and DVD player. Selection of DVDs, books and board games.
– Wireless internet inside and around the cabin.
– Radio, clocks, and fans.
– Big private yard (overlooking the lake) surrounded by woods with a fire pit, Weber grill, lawn chairs and picnic table.
– Boat dock with an attached sunning/swimming/fishing dock.
– Two canoes and two kayaks for your use. Boat rentals are close-by.
What to Bring:
– Towels- bring all bath, beach and kitchen towels.
– Paper goods- Paper towels, napkins, toilet paper.
– Other optional items- swim rafts, fishing poles, flashlights, mosquito repellent.
Rules & Guidelines:
Maximum occupancy is 6. The property is for family vacation use only – no house parties – no large group gatherings and no other usage of any sort unrelated to private family vacation use. Good housekeeping is expected and appreciated. No Tents – no interior smoking – no fireworks are permitted on the property.
We have a good number of returning families that treat the cottage like their own. We thank them for choosing Castle Point for their summer vacation!
The Paper Goods – everyone tends to share paper plates, napkins, etc. Leave your extra paperware goods, if you wish. Or replenish what you use, if needed. You will need to furnish additional toilet paper and paper towels.
Refrigerator – Everything must be removed upon departure. Please do not leave any food items or left over condiments. Each family wants to start with an empty and clean refrigerator. Thank You!
Cleaning supplies – the cottage has cleaning items – including brooms, vac, mop etc. We supply dish soap and trash bags.
Additional Information About the Area:
The cottage is located on a scenic rural road – woodsy and quiet. Perfect area for walkers, runners and cyclists.
The Chain O’ Lakes is made up of 22 natural spring-fed connecting lakes. Our lake, Beasley, is a no-wake lake and is very popular for swimming and fishing. The shoreline is all woods and has beautiful mature vegetation. There is no “beach” on Beasley Lake. Our boat dock is set amongst the lily pads. Long Lake, a large ski (wake) lake, channels into Beasley. Besides water skiing, many enjoy spending the day on a pontoon boat traveling from lake to lake. The Upper Chain consists of five gorgeous-wilderness lakes (part of the Upper-Chain is a state park) and is perfect for canoeing and spotting wildlife. We are a stone’s throw from Beasley Creek that connects to the Upper Chain. Children love playing in the shallow, sandy creek.
Becker Marine, Ding’s Dock, Indian Crossing Casino and the Wheelhouse Restaurant are one mile. Walk to Tom Thumb Mini Golf located on Bass Lake. Hartman Creek State Park is just up the road. Also close by are golf courses, antique/boutique shopping, lake cruises on the Chief Waupaca Stern Wheeler or on the Lady of the Lakes Vintage Motor Yacht, waterfront dining, casual restaurants and cafes. Downtown Waupaca offers great shopping and is very charming with lovely old buildings.